Synergie Priority B
Essential Niacinamide Serum 30ml
Priority B is an essential serum fortified with 15% Niacinamide (Vitamin B3). It is the latest ingredient hailed by skin professionals to rejuvenate and strengthen skin against a broad range of skin conditions including dryness, pigmentation and excess sebum. It is thought of as the great ‘multitasking” cosmeceutical and is suitable for all skin types.
Key Ingredients and benefits:
- Boosts skin immunity. the natural protective mechanism (immunity) of the skin is suppressed by sunlight. studies indicate that daily topical niacinamid reduces the risk of skin malignancies from UV exposure.
- Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Suppresses excess oil production in acne sufferers by regulating the oil glands and minimising inflammation.
- Stimulates collagen production
- Topical vitamin B3 prevents melanin transfer from the melanoyte to the keratinocytes. In a recent clinical study of 120 women over 28 days there was a significant reduction of sun spots and hyper pigmentation. Unlike ingredients such as hydroquinone, vitamin B can be used over large areas for extended periods without the risk of toxicity.
- Strengthens the stratum corneum and increases hydration. Clinical studies have shown that niacinamide increases the production of the skin’s natural ceramides in the stratum corneum. Ceramides lubricate and protect the skin from moisture loss (TEWL).
- Vitamin B is ideal for irritated skin and following clinical treatments. due to increased ceramides, the outer layer is more robust, providing an improved barrier to attack from pollution, chemicals and other irritants. Uneven skin tone, redness and general irritation is minimised.
Canadian Willowherb is a multifuntional active containing the bioactive molecule oenothein B. Its primary function is as a non-steroidal anti-irritant. In vitro experiments have demonstrated a strong antioxidant, free radical scavenging ability. In addition, Canadian Willowherb shows antibacterial activity. Its anti-irritant and redness reduction properties have been clinically demonstrated, showing a strong reduction of skin redness induced by chemicals or UV exposure within 30 minutes of use.
Directions for use
- Apply one pump every evening to face and neck prior to moisturising
- Following clinical procedures which may have produced inflammed skin, apply Priority-B serum twice daily, prior to Recover Balm or Occlusiderm.