Synergieskin Sydney CBD, Exfol-X at True Skin
AHA/BHA Exfoliating Complex
Synergieskin Sydney CBD
An advanced exfoliation serum designed to improve skin texture and luminosity. This potent formula contains a blend of over 20% AHA/BHA active ingredients including lactic, mandelic and salicylic acid, and is specifically designed to:
- improve surface skin texture
- Remove dead surface cells
- Reduce uneven skin tone
- Decongest pores and reduce the appearance of acne blemishes
- Increase the moisture factors in the skin
Key Ingredients and Benefits:
Lactic Acid (AHA)
A natural and biocompatible exfoliant for effective removal of epidermal dead skin cells, responsible for congestion. In addition to exfoliation, lactic acid is known for its moisturising properties. Lactic acid is a natural humectant that draws and holds water in the upper layers of the skin. It is ideal for those with slightly sensitive, dry, or allergy-prone skin.
Mandelic acid is an alph hydroxy acid (AHA) extracted from bitter almonds which effectively addresses a range of conditions including hyperpigmentation, acne and fine lines. AHA’s work to accelerate cell turnover, helping to remove dead skin cells that can lead to dull complexions as well as fine lines. Mandelic acid also helps to support collagen to reduce fine lines. Mandelic acid has been shown to reduce hyperpigmentation by as much as 50% in four weeks resulting in a more evenly toned complexion.
Salicylic acid is a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) obtained from white willow bark. It is excellent for acne sufferers as it is able to remove dead cells and debris which is trapped in pores.
Direction for use
- For acne-prone skin: apply daily in the morning for moderate acne
- For sun damaged/pigmented skin: apply daily in the morning
- For general exfoliation: apply in the morning 2-3 times per week.
- For more robust skin, combine with Vit C plus crystals (1:4 ration of Vit C Plus: Exfol-X) as a home ‘minipeel’ treatment.
Follow with UberZinc for broad spectrum sun protection.
Do not mix with Vitamin A and B serums.
Contact us at now on 0415620008